SO I AM A SPIDER, SO WHAT? Volume 4

April 04, 2021 0

 



SO I AM A SPIDER, SO WHAT? 


Volume 4




A girl can escape the labyrinth but not her mother!


​I've finally gotten out of the Great Elroe Labyrinth! Now there's nothing left between me and the surface's all-I-can-eat buffet of fruits, sweets, and water wyrms! The only things that may be problematic are the humans already living here...and Mother, who won't stop following me! Right when I thought I had managed to move out, the absolutely massive spider that is stronger than any dragon just invites herself over without so much as a warning, leaving nothing but craters and rubble wherever she goes! If all my spells, traps, and the dungeon itself can't stop Mother, what can...?


Buy Link(Official source):- 








0 Comments for "SO I AM A SPIDER, SO WHAT? Volume 4"